Terms and Conditions
- To register with Intuition and You Ltd you must be over 18 years of age.
- The Foundational Level of the Membership Site is free to access but requires a free account to be created. The Intuitive Level requires a subscription fee paid either monthly or annually.
- You are deemed to have ordered from us when you complete your purchase.
- We may refuse an order when the payment authorization is not validated or if you do not meet any of the eligibility criteria in our terms and conditions.
- Electronic/download items are delivered by email. It is your responsibility to ensure that your email account is operating and that emails do not go to the spam folder.
- All download items and materials on the site are for members’ use only and cannot be sold or circulated without the express permission of Intuition and You Ltd. You are responsible for downloading any materials you need.
- You are not permitted to print and download extracts from the website for your own use without permission from Intuition and You Ltd. You are not permitted to use any of the information in the workshop, courses, modules and/or seminars offered in our membership site unless written permission is first obtained from Intuition and You Ltd. We provide opportunities for members to share their experiences with the content provided in the Gatherings area.
- Each registration is for a single user only. You agree not to share your user name and password with any other individual or as part of a network of people.
- By signing up to members.intuitionandyou.com, you agree to respect the content, rules and boundaries of the membership site, website, supporting team and other members. Any breach of this term will result in the immediate cancellation of your membership without refund.
- Any breach of our terms may result in your membership being terminated.
- We may revise this information at any time.
- We exclude all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage in connection with this website or in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of such use of this website; including but not limited to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, data or software due to use of this website.
- All copyright belongs to Insight Teachings NZ Ltd and Intuition and You Ltd.
- If your membership is conditional on a third party agreement and that agreement is rendered null and void for any reason, your membership of the Membership Site is also rendered null and void.
We have a secure database and do not share this with any other group or organization.
Cookies are only used on the shopping cart for purchased items.
Your preferences determine what data we gather.
The information we ask is purely for the services we offer. Please note that we do not store any financial information. Any such information provided is simply to enable the financial transaction to proceed and is not stored by us